Room Rental Solutions for Specialist Practices
Located in Cleveland directly opposite the Mater Private Hospital Redland, Redlands Specialist Centre is a modern, multidisciplinary facility. It is perfectly suited to specialists who are looking to build up or expand an existing practice within the Redlands area and surroundings. It is also a solution for practices who already see patients within this community and are looking to improve their service as well as expand it.
- Convenience of location, parking and already well known locally
- Generous and well organised consulting rooms
- Easy access for patients
- Wide screens and computers with Wifi access
- Flexibility to create a rental service that supports your exact requirements
- Directly across the road from the Mater Private Hospital Redland
The location of our rooms provides an excellent base to grow your practice. Specialist care is becoming more decentralised as patients prefer locally available support. Rooms available can support any arrangement or schedule you require as well as having the benefit of flexible support services to expand or support your existing arrangements.
About the Local Area
When considering growing your service reach locally, it is good to know the following
- Demographics – the patient environment features an established older community with growing health needs as well as an expanding family unit population.
- In the 2016 Census, there were 147,010 people in Redland (C) (Local Government Areas).
- Of these 49.0% were male and 51.0% were female.
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people made up 2.3% of the population.
- The median age of people in Redland (C) (Local Government Areas) was 41 years.
- More Information on Quick Stats from this Census is HERE
- There are approx 40 + nursing homes and retirement villages
- There are over 90 GP practices who included the Redlands Specialist Centre within their ‘refer-to’ community
- Specialists are in demand and Redlands Specialist Centre is at the heart of delivering these services
- Supports the development of your practice into key regional areas yet maintaining proximity with your current location
Sessions generally operate on a morning, afternoon or combination basis on a frequency that is highly flexible.
To enquire about room availability, arrange a viewing, please use the enquiry form here and/or contact business general manager, Lewis Vassallo on 0402 092 210 or, email email@example.com